Contact us to book this course
Capability Building at The PSC
020 3965 2033
1 day, in-person or virtual
Leading Improvements supports participants to lead and deliver improvement projects on priority issues for their organisation. The course promotes change and improvement as part of “business as usual” – developing a culture of continuous improvement. Building on our widely-used "D5" approach, participants learn to:
- Define the problem they want to solve
- Discover the current state and root causes of problems
- Design and refine their solutions
- Deliver their improvement project
- Digest the impact of their work and lessons learned.
Using a structured approach, the course introduces participants to a range of tools - including a problem definition sheet, 7 types of waste, value stream maps, 5 Whys, hypothesis trees and PDSA cycles. Participants leave with the confidence to use these tools in their improvement work and teach them to others.