The Problem Structuring and Analytical Thinking (PSAT) course covers two half-day sessions.
Below, is an outline of both training course sessions:
Outline: Part 1
- Introduction to 'Problem Structuring and Analytical Thinking'
- Tool 1: Problem Definition Sheet
- Tool 2: Issue Trees
- Tool 3: Hypothesis Trees
- Tool 4: Boat Chart work planning
- Application of the tools together
Outline: Part 2
- Refresh of the Problem Solving tools
- Practising and embedding the approaches
- Generating insight
- Influencing others
Course participants can find the session materials available for download below.