In this module we introduce modelling to generate projections and scenarios, and cover how this might support options appraisals.
- Understand the basic principles of best practice model design
- Understand how to check the quality of an existing model
- Know how to generate 'projections' so that they are robust, easy to understand, and can be used to quantify different scenarios for stakeholders
- Understand how options development and appraisal might fit within a project
- Know how to use 'projections' to evaluate the financial implications of a set of options
- Know how to perform option appraisals in situations where each option has non-financial impacts (e.g., quality of care) as well as financial impacts
"Thank you for everything you have taught us. I am definitely using it to perform my work better and I am getting better results."