In this module we return to hypotheses, to translate analysis into 'so what', credible options, and powerful insights and recommendations.
- Understand how to translate analyses into insight, extracting the 'so what' of each analysis and piece of information
- Appreciate that not all data needs to be included in the final recommendation, only what is relevant
- Understand how to perform option appraisals in situations where each option has non-financial impacts (e.g., quality of care) as well as financial impacts
- Understand how to form and communicate recommendations effectively, providing arguments to underpin the case to be made to stakeholders, such as decision-makers
- Learn how to treat different types of analytical insights, such as quantitative vs. qualitative and those of different quality
- Revisit the use of hypothesis trees and the iterative process in hypothesis development