We value the broad experience of our freelance associates, who work with our core consulting team to deliver lasting change in public services whilst retaining flexibility.
What is the role?
As an associate, you would be an integral part of our team and build strong ties with our staff and clients.
You may work on projects for just a few days or for extended periods. You may take on a broad-ranging project role or responsibility for specialist aspects.
Associates join us at different levels depending on their experience, and work alongside our consultants and directors.
Skills and experience
We’re particularly looking for people with expertise in one of our services or with deep sector knowledge in a particular area of public service, such as health, universities or central government.
We’re also interested in working with people with two or more years’ experience of using, and even teaching, one or more of the following:
- Strategic problem-solving methodologies
- Continuous improvement methodologies
- Project and programme management
- Change management and influencing skills
- Using analytical tools such as R, Python, PowerBI and Excel
Find out more and apply hereLearn more
- Freelance Consultants Generalist public sector consultants
- Graduates and Interns Applications open in Autumn 2022
- Associate Partner, Financial Strategy (Strategy Business Unit) Applications open
- Senior Manager, Financial Strategy (Strategy Business Unit) Applications open
- Manager (Performance Business Unit) Applications open
- Senior Manager (Performance Business Unit) Applications open
- Associate Partner, Digital and Data Consulting (Strategy Business Unit) Applications open
- Senior Manager, Digital and Data Consulting (Strategy Business Unit) Applications open
Is The PSC right for you?Learn More
Grow your career with us.
Make an impact in the NHS, healthcare, the public sector, government and beyond.
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students, offering the chance to experience public services consulting.
We value the broad experience of our freelance associates.
At The PSC, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to development.
We offer visa sponsorship for permanent positions.
Is The PSC the right place for you?