Experienced hires will have worked in a minimum of one graduate level job post-university before applying to us. Your skills and experience determine the level of seniority you’d join at, according to the role you’d play in a client-facing team.
What’s the role like?
Working closely with directors, our consultants conduct and lead many of the aspects of our client-facing project work (for example, data collection and analysis, and collaborative problem-solving with the client), and often manage client team members.
As an experienced hire, expect to join a project straight away and quickly get up to speed with sector or functional skills that may be new to you. We expect our consultants to work autonomously, managing their own work and prioritising a range of demands. You’ll be a great people person who can work effectively with a wide range of team members, client staff and service users.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Analytical mindset
- Self-starting personality type
- Friendly and collaborative approach which helps our clients achieve lasting change
- Track record of problem-solving and impact, through roles in consultancy, public services or industry
- Interest in public services
We are also interested in experience you have of:
- Strategic problem-solving methodologies
- Continuous improvement methodologies
- Project and programme management
- Change management and influencing skills
- Using analytical tools such as R, Python, PowerBI and Excel
- Associates Open for generalist consultants (2y experience) and specialist consultants (5y+ in healthcare consulting)
- Experienced Hires We are not currently recruiting for experienced hires
- Graduates Applications have now closed
- Interns Applications have now closed
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.How to apply
Is The PSC right for you?Learn more
Grow your career with us.
Make an impact in the NHS / healthcare, the public sector, government and beyond.
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students, offering the chance to experience public services consulting.
We value the broad experience of our freelance associates.
At The PSC, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to development.
We offer visa sponsorship for permanent positions.
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Is The PSC the right place for you?