We know that students in higher education need to gain work-related experience, to build confidence, gain experience and get ahead in the labour market.
An internship at The PSC is a great opportunity to get to know our company and to find out whether a career in public services consultancy is right for you.
What’s the role like?
You’ll contribute to real client-facing projects, not just as a data analyst, but in an active client-facing role as well. We introduce our interns to the running of a small business by giving them internal company strategy projects too.
You’ll gain entrepreneurial skills directly from consultants working in the field and through formal training in key consultancy skills.
Read the blog from a recent intern for an insight into the experience you could have.
Is the role right for you?
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students. We recruit our interns very carefully, choosing people we believe could have the potential to take on a long-term role at The PSC in the future.
- Associate Consultants Autumn graduate recruitment 2021
- Interns Autumn 2021 recruitment for internships in summer 2022
- Consultants Apply now for consultant roles in our consulting teams
- Managers Apply now for manager roles in our consulting teams
- Senior Managers Apply now for senior manager roles leading our consulting teams
- Freelance Associates Open for generalist consultants (2y experience) and specialist consultants (5y+ in healthcare consulting)
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential, we’d love to hear from you.How to apply
Is The PSC right for you?Learn more
Grow your career with us.
Make an impact in the NHS, healthcare, the public sector, government and beyond.
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students, offering the chance to experience public services consulting.
We value the broad experience of our freelance associates.
At The PSC, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to development.
We offer visa sponsorship for permanent positions.
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Is The PSC the right place for you?