First and foremost, we live our values: optimism, rigour, humility, and respect.
Every team member plays their part in creative problem solving, evidence-based decision making, hands-on performance improvement and impactful capability building. We develop, pioneer and use some of the best consultancy tools and methodologies in our industry.
From day one, you’ll contribute to our teams, working for clients as well as on internal company strategy projects. We expect everyone to show entrepreneurial spirit and thought leadership: everyone within The PSC has a role to play as both a team member and a leader.
We believe collaboration makes us stronger, and we encourage this through knowledge sharing, social events and protected time away from client facing projects to work together as a company.
- Associate Consultants Autumn graduate recruitment 2021
- Interns Autumn 2021 recruitment for internships in summer 2022
- Consultants Apply now for consultant roles in our consulting teams
- Managers Apply now for manager roles in our consulting teams
- Senior Managers Apply now for senior manager roles leading our consulting teams
- Freelance Associates Open for generalist consultants (2y experience) and specialist consultants (5y+ in healthcare consulting)
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.How to apply
Grow your career with us.
Make an impact in the NHS, healthcare, the public sector, government and beyond.
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students, offering the chance to experience public services consulting.
We value the broad experience of our freelance associates.
At The PSC, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to development.
We offer visa sponsorship for permanent positions.
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Is The PSC the right place for you?