Diversity creates excellence
Varied perspectives make our work more meaningful, and more impactful. Our team is becoming increasingly diverse and we’re taking direct action to widen access to consulting careers.
We’ve created a hiring process that ensures our unconscious biases do not get in the way of finding the best people.
We’re currently working on ways to make the company actively anti-racist. This will involve uncomfortable conversations, but we think it’s essential to make our company a better place to work, grow, and socialise.
- Associate Consultants Autumn graduate recruitment 2021
- Interns Autumn 2021 recruitment for internships in summer 2022
- Consultants Apply now for consultant roles in our consulting teams
- Managers Apply now for manager roles in our consulting teams
- Senior Managers Apply now for senior manager roles leading our consulting teams
- Freelance Associates Open for generalist consultants (2y experience) and specialist consultants (5y+ in healthcare consulting)
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.How to apply
Grow your career with us.
Make an impact in the NHS, healthcare, the public sector, government and beyond.
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students, offering the chance to experience public services consulting.
We value the broad experience of our freelance associates.
At The PSC, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to development.
We offer visa sponsorship for permanent positions.
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Is The PSC the right place for you?