We are delighted to be able to offer visa sponsorships for permanent positions (graduate entry or experienced hire) for those who are currently studying in the UK with a valid Tier 4 General Student visa.
The PSC has a track record of hiring exceptional international candidates studying around the UK and successfully sponsoring their visas.
Arup is one of our consultants who is working on a Tier 2 General visa. He is a Canadian who came to the UK for postgraduate studies and applied to work with us after the completion of his degree.
“Once I accepted my offer, the process was relatively straightforward. My soon-to-be colleagues really helped make the process as easy as possible!”
- Senior Managers Apply now for senior manager roles in our consulting teams
- Managers Apply now for manager roles in our consulting teams
- Consultants Apply now for consultant roles in our consulting teams
- Freelance Associates Open for generalist consultants (2y experience) and specialist consultants (5y+ in healthcare consulting)
- Graduates Applications for graduates and interns have now closed
How To Apply
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential, we’d love to hear from you.How to apply
Is The PSC right for you?Learn more
Grow your career with us.
Make an impact in the NHS / healthcare, the public sector, government and beyond.
Our eight-week paid summer internships are aimed at penultimate year students, offering the chance to experience public services consulting.
We value the broad experience of our freelance associates.
At The PSC, we avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to development.
We offer visa sponsorship for permanent positions.
If you think you’ve got the right approach and share our values, coupled with great potential or experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Is The PSC the right place for you?